Pages

Monday 18 February 2019

100 word challenge


WALT Using the picture as a prompt write 100 words telling me what has been going on

On the first day of 2019 a bunch of people came to Australia. They were all really colourful with bright red heads.I was thinking they were here for help but they started breaking everything . It was really loud it was like BANG BANG BANG! . We rang the army and they said “ We are on our way” so when they arrived the people had moved closer .They came     
rushing over to the army. The army got scared and left . So we were on our own so we went to battle them. We go some down but there were three left .

3 comments:

  1. Hello Tia.What an interesting way of writing.We didn't do anything this fun when I went to Primary School.Did you find it hard to use only 100 words?I think I would have been stopping and starting all the time to count how many words I have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tia.
    This is just to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you miss Cassidy Enjoy your day too

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.