Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Term 3 Goal Settings

Hi everyone,Welcome back to my blog, Today we finished of our Goal settings that we started yesterday, 


Name: Tia
Class:  Tz
Term: 3

Greatest achievement from last year: 
To be able to write big stories

Subjects taken this term:
Hurumanu:
1
Hur5- PE & Maths

2
Hur1-Reading & Social Sciences 

3
Hur2-Drama
Hur3-Sciences

Technology: 
wood Tech
Language: 
Japanese 
Other: 

Academic Goals 
Short term (this term):
1
to get 70 blog post

2
to get 10 CARR cards

Long Term (whole year):
Get a award 



Non-academic goal (can be out of school):
to read 3 books

What are my learning strengths
(Refer to Year 8 Graduate Profile)
What are my learning work ons
(Refer to Year 8 Graduate Profile)
I can think creatively 
I ask for help when i don't understand what to do
I take responsibility for my own actions


I use feedback to improve my writing
To give good feedback
I share my ideas and point of views with different people

What will my next steps be?


To be able to finish more work


Use feedback to improve my writing 

How will I achieve this?
To stay focused and work harder,


To Read my comments and reply to them.

End of term reflection

Thanking for reading, What are your next steps? 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Tia,

    This document was very informative. I am glad that you decided to leave the area where you write your year level. What kind of books do you like to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tia,

    I love your blog post about working on goals for this term and setting goals for this term. I love that you want to read more and I like that you have put something interesting about what you did last year. What kind of award do you want to be awarded with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia Ora Tia.This post is amazing just amazing I like how you said that you would take responsibility about your actions.I like your goals they are smart achievable goals.Next time you could make the writing bigger.
    What reward would you want to get?
    kind regards
    brayden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Tia,
    I really like you goal of creating 70 blog posts this year - I definitely think you can do it! You have got some great learning strengths listed and have thought very carefully about your next steps - well done! Which is your favourite hurumanu subject and why?
    Keep up the great blogging.
    Miss Tozer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tia

    Perhaps next time you could erase some unnecessary blank spaces underneath your goals, other than that you did a nice a job on your goals. Have a nice day.
    By Lavanda

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.