Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

PE And Math

 P.E, Math 
                                     
Welcome back Today I will be sharing about what I have learnt In Hurumanu 5 (P.E), 
We were learning about
  • Perimeter 
  • Area 
  • Volume 
  • Measurement 
  • Heart Rate 
  • Pulse 
  • Weight 
We have been working on all of these in our Hurumanu 5 group.
The progress I feel I have made is getting better. I do want to push harder to my personal best. My next steps are to continue this outside of this Hurumanu. 
Have you heard about all of this stuff?

What could I do better next time for your Enjoyment I would like to know?
 Bye has a nice day, Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.