Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Goal Setting

 Kia Ora,


Welcome back to my blog, Today on my blog I am going to be sharing my Goal settings. 


Year 7/8 Wānanga Goal Setting

Name: Tia

Class:  TzR

Term: 2

Year:2021

Greatest achievement from last term: 

I read senior chapter books from the Library 






Subjects taken this term:

Hurumanu:

1

Hur1 (Outstanding) (Bn)


2

Hur2 (Maths) (Wt)


3

Hur3 (Shaping up) (Tz)


Technology: Laser Cutting


Language: 


Other: Art, Drama, PE


Academic Goals 

Short term (this term):

1

Learn all my times tables off by heart




2

To be able to speak confidently in front of people




Non-academic goal (can be out of school):

Knitting 



What are my learning strengths

(Refer to Year 8 Graduate Profile)

What are my learning work ons

(Refer to Year 8 Graduate Profile)

I can work successfully with others,

I understand how my feelings and actions and affect others,

I us the internet and devices in a safe way



I know what my next steps are,

I share my ideas and point of views with different people,

I ask for help when i don't understand what to do

How will I achieve this?

When i'm sad or frustrated, i'll take deep breaths







End of term reflection

































Hope you enjoyed my blog thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.