Pages

Monday 5 July 2021

Shapes TZR

 Kia ora everyone,


Welcome back to my blog this term in Hurumanu 3/Shaping up we have been learning about shapes and different ways to position them. I Can rotate, reflect, Translate and enlarge a variety of shapes.

Rotation: You are able to move it to any angle from 3 to 360






Reflection:  A Reflection is like a mirror






Translation: It stays the same shape and size but moves around







Enlargement: Its when it stays the exact same but gets bigger


Thank you for reading my blog post, I hope have learnt learnt something new.

What do you know about shapes?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.