Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2021

Blind Taste Testing

 Aim:

I want to find out how we taste food.

Research: 

Taste buds have very sensitive microscopic hairs called microvilli (say: mye-kro-VILL-eye). Those tiny hairs send messages to the brain about how something tastes, so you know if it's sweet, sour, bitter, or salty.

Site


Method:

Equipment

  • Unknown food
  • Blindfold
  • A person with a tongue
Instructions
  1. Get your equipment
  2. put your blindfold on.
  3. Block your nose.
  4. Open your mouth and taste the food.
  5. Describe how it taste.
  6. release your nose and describe the taste.

Results:


Conclusion:


Discussion:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tia,
    I really like how you put in image in to show what the blog post is about! One thing that you could work on is spelling and reading over your work !

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.